· The water pump structure adopts stainless steel sleeve tocompletely separate the iron core inside of engine from water and it deselectsthe traditional mechanical seal structure so that rhe conventional water sealleakage problem has been thoroughly resolved;the structure adopts ceramicbearing and ceramic or stainless steel spindle,which iswear-resisting,corrosion-resisting,and lubricated by water naturally with losenoise;the total pump head operating voltage will not be overloaded and if it isapplied which is applicable for hot-water circulation pressurization system;thepump can be equipped with water control automatic switch,witch is convenientfor usage;the pump line box is designed with three-position speed adjustmentswitch so that the user can regulate speed in accordance with differentenvironments and requirements.
· The pump is application for cold/hot water circulationand pressurization;particulary,the shower set might lead to firebacause of low or unstable water pressure andinstallation&application of this pump can easily totally solve theproblem;in addition,it is also applicable for pressurization watersupple of the household low water pressure,water supply of solar waterheater,hot-water circulation of boiler,and circulation pressurization of airconditioner&refrigerating system.
· 1.Pumped medium temperature scope:0℃~+90℃
· 2.Maximum application environment temperature:+40℃
· 3.Medium requirement:clean without sundries,mineraloil,stickiness,and corrosiveness;
· 4.Chemical property:the property is closed to neutralwithout explosiveness and it is like liquid of water(the content of ethyleneglycol up to 30%)
· 5.It is necessary to consult the manufacurer first ifother liquids are extracted
· 6.Maximum operating pressure:5bar
· 7.Minmum inlet pressure:
When the temperature is +50℃ 0.05bar
When the temperature is +70℃ 0.3bar
When the temperature is +90℃ 1.0bar
The above-mentioned values are only applicable for elevation of 300m;as forthe higher elevation,0.01bar should be added for every100m increased.To prevent generated by cavitation erosion,the minimuminletpressure should be maintained.
· The pump should be operated between±10% of the ratingvoltage;if the voltage is too low,the pump will be overloaded,which will leadto temperatureincrease of engine and decrease of pump head&pressure curve.